What is an Aadhar Card
Aadhar card is an identity card issued by UIDAI on the behalf of the Indian government. Aadhaar card has a unique 12 digit number that is known as aadhar no, that number contains all your basic information. All the residents of India can enroll for the aadhaar no matter what age, caste, or religion they belong to. Aadhaar holds a person’s basic information such as name, address, biometrics data, age, etc. An individual can apply for an aadhaar, The aadhaar number will be issued once you can reprint it or download it again but no new aadhaar number will be issued to the one who already had one.
How to Apply for New Aadhar Card?
To apply for a new aadhar is really simple. Aadhaar card is issued to the person who doesn’t have any aadhaar number previously, all the Indians are eligible to enroll for an aadhaar number. We have mentioned the steps to apply for a new aadhaar. An individual needs to go to the enrollment center to apply for a new aadhaar.Steps to Apply New Aadhaar Card Online:
- Collect all the documents required for applying the aadhaar.
- Find an aadhaar enrollment centre near you on our website.
- Visit the aadhaar enrollment centre with all your documents, fill the form there and submit it.
- After submitting all your documents, submit your biometrics too.
- You will get an enrollment slip that will contain a 14 digit number, with help of that you can track your aadhaar status.
- Keep the aadhaar enrollment slip with you till you get your aadhaar card.
How to Enroll New E-Aadhaar Card?
The process to enroll for a new E-AADHAAR is quite easy, if you know the basics of using the internet, then you can easily download the eadharcard.
The process to download the E-AADHAAR is mentioned below to make it easy for our users:
- Visit the website of AADHAAR Card Dvsprimarymarathi.com
- Go to the home screen of our website and click on My AADHAAR.
- Many options will be displayed on the screen, select the download option. After Selecting My aadhaar option, some options will be displayed, choose the download option among them.
- Enter your 12 digit AADHAAR no and click on masked AADHAAR if you want a masked AADHAAR.
- Fill the captcha and enter on “Send OTP”
You will receive an OTP on your mobile number that is registered with your AADHAAR. Fill the OTP and your E-AADHAAR will be downloaded.
Required Documents for New Aadhaar Card:
If you already have an aadhaar card then you can download it with your aadhaar no easily from our website www.dvsprimarymarathi.com
In case, you don’t have an aadhaar then you can apply for the new aadhaar. Documents that are required for your aadhaar are:
- Proof of Identity (Pan Card, Voter ID card, Ration card etc.)
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate, SSLC Certificate etc)
- Proof of Relationship
Get New Aadhar Card Number:
The aadhaar number is the 12 digit number that is printed on the aadhaar card, if an individual has an aadhaar card that he/she cannot apply for a new aadhaar number. To apply for a new aadhaar card, individuals need to visit the enrollment center with all the required documents and fill the form there. Submit all the documents along with your biometrics data and photograph. The enrollment center will provide you a slip that will have a 14 digit number, you can track your aadhaar status with the help of that 14 digit number. Keep that slip safe with you till you get the aadhaar card.
Book An Appointment For Aadhar Card Here:
Visit our website eadharcard. On the home screen of our website click on My AADHAAR. Select the option of Book Appointment. Select your city/location and proceed to book an appointment. After that, a new page will be opened where you have to submit your mobile number and an OTP will be sent on your mobile. Enter the OTP and you will be able to book your appointment.
How to Locate an Enrolment Center?
- Go the website of AADHAAR CARD.
- Click on AADHAAR Button at Home Page.
- Select the option of locating an enrollment center.
- Search by state, postal code or search box.
- If you are searching by state then you have to fill your state, district, and sub-district. Verify the captcha and click on locate a center.
- If you are searching by postal code then fill your pin code/ postal code and enter the captcha. Click on locate a center to proceed.
How to Check or Track Aadhar Card Status?
To check or track your aadhaar card status an individual will need an enrollment ID (EID). The EID will be of 14 digits present on your enrollment slip. If you forget or misplace your enrollment ID you can track it through your registered mobile number.Follow process to check:
- Open the Aadhar Card Website.
- Choose My AADHAAR option.
- Select the option to check aadhaar status.
- Enter your enrollment ID of 14 digit number and fill the captcha.
- After that click on check status and your aadhaar status will be displayed.