Cowin certificate download by mobile number, the Covid 19 Vaccination is being arranged on a large scale across the country, and millions of individuals are being vaccinated daily. However, millions more still struggle with how to book an appointment for this vaccine, as well as downloading certificates from sources like Umang App, Aarogya Setu app or Digi locker App depending upon their convenience. cowin certificate download through the official website at Cowin.gov.in by Mobile Number India and thank you for reading this article.
download cowin certificate by mobile number
The cowin certificate is mandatory in many places in India. If you wish to travel by public transport, you will need to present your Covid vaccination certificate.
Despite this, you will need a cowin certificate for hotel reservation, airline ticket reservation, train ticket reservation, attendance check, restaurants, sights, and many more. other places and events.
In India, everyone over the age of 18 is entitled to vaccination doses. After vaccination, it is the job of the vaccination center to give the person receiving the first or second dose of vaccination the vaccination card.
You can download the cowin certificate from the Cowin portal or the Aarogyasetu app. Read on to learn how to download the coronavirus vaccination certificate online.
Covid19 Vaccine Certificate Download Online
As soon as you receive your first dose of covid19 vaccination, the Indian government will issue you with the Corona First Dose Vaccination Certificate. After the second dose, you will receive the complete vaccination certificate.
In India, you need to your cowin certificate download and take it with you on your mobile phone or in print. Because this certificate is mandatory in many places in India.
ou can download your Corona vaccination certificate with your mobile phone number and Adhaar number. To do this, you need to follow these simple steps.
How to cowin certificate download by mobile number
- Visit the official website of the Government of India e.g. B. cowin.gov.in
- Click the Login / Register button.
- Now log in with your registered cell phone number and then enter the OTP you received on this cell phone number.
- Then click on the cowin certificate download.
- You will see your Corona vaccination Certificate on the screen.
- Click on Download to receive the electronic copy of your Covid vaccination certificate.
How to cowin certificate download by mobile number through Aarogya Setu
- Go to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store to download the Aarogya Setu application.
- Install and open the application. Complete the login process with your mobile phone number.
- Now click on the link for Cowin.
- Then enter the 13-digit reference ID of the beneficiary and click on the Covid vaccination certificate.
- Click on Download to download the corona vaccination certificate.
cowin certificate download by mobile number from Digilocker App
The Digilocker app allows you to store your various personal documents such as your Aadhar card, driver’s license, etc. This application also stores data from various other departments of the Government of India.
You can cowin certificate download from the DigiLocker application by following these steps.
- Visit the Play Store to download and install the DigiLocker application if you haven’t already.
- Now carry out the registration process in the app by entering details such as name, date of birth, gender, security PIN, mobile phone number, Aadhar number, and email ID.
- Now after registration, navigate to the Central Government tab and click on the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW).
- You will see an option labeled “Vaccine Certificate”.
- Click the Vaccine Certificate link and enter your 13-digit Reference ID to download the Covid Vaccine Certificate.