e shram card: The Government of India launched the eshram internet platform eshram.gov.in for the welfare of unorganised sector workers. The unorganised sector workers’ information will be available on the e Shram site. Workers are provided an eshram self registration card online, i.e., shramik card, after completing an online eshram card registration on this website www.eshram.gov (UAN). Workers will also receive a personal accident insurance policy worth Rs. 2,00,000 (two lakhs) and a partial disability insurance policy worth Rs. 1,00,000 (one lakh) after self-registering for an eshram card. This will be distributed for a year through the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY).
eshram, E-Shram Card, apply online is discussed here. Cards issued by UAN E Shram require online registration. The government of India has announced the launch of a new web portal titled E-Shram NDUW, which collects data on laborers, migrants, gig-workers and platform workers, traders and street vendors, farmers, and domestic workers.
The e shram Portal will collect data of unorganized sector workers via e shram card self registration and create a National Database for Unorganised Workers (NDUW). e shram card online will then be used to provide social security schemes to workers and create new policies and benefits for them. The Labour e shramik card will have a unique 12 digit personal identification number (UAN) will be required to be presented for taking benefits of all government welfare schemes. In this article we have covered in detail the registration process, downloading the eSHRAM card, and similar other details.
E Shram Card Registration 2021 – E Shram Card Online Application 2021?
|Article||E Shram Card Registration 2021|
|Authority||Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India|
|Registration Apply Start||26.08.2021|
|Registration Apply Mode||Online|
e shram card Details
Out of the total workforce in India, more than 90% of workers are engaged in unorganized business and not given minimum wages, social security, and other benefits. The shramik card has been launched to help more than 40 crore unorganized workers in India working as domestic workers, maids, drivers, construction labor, platform and gig workers, agriculture workers, and others.
The Labour and Employment Ministry intends to provide these workers benefits in the form of provident fund, health cover, insurance, pension fund, etc. All workers working in India can freely register for an e shram card online using the eSHRAM portal 2021. The services can be availed through Common Services Centers (CSCs) set up in every city and village by the government earlier. The Shram Suvidha Portal has been made completely public and each and every worker can eshram self registration for an e shram card 2021 using this portal.
E Shram Card Registration 2021 Online Apply
The Government of India has launched a new scheme named the E-SHRAM Portal Scheme for the welfare of Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers. e-SHRAM Portal has launched by Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi. The Labor and Employment Ministry of India has started E-SHRAM Portal to track and collect all information and data about labourers and workers of the unorganized sector. Collected data will be used to launch new schemes, make new policies, create more job opportunities for Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers. Ministry of Labour & Employment will provide the Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card for Who applies for the eShram Portal. Candidates who want to apply for E-Shram portal Registration can apply for CSC Seva Kendra. Candidates can also make self-registration on e-SHRAM Portal using a mobile number linked with Aadhar Card
E Shram Card Apply Online Link (State Wise) Link Available?
|States name||Registration Link|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Check Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Check Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Check Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Check Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Check Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Check Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Check Here|
|West Bengal||Check Here|
e shramik card online registration Eligibility criteria
Only the workers who comply with the following eligibility criteria can apply for e shramik card online registration themselves on the e shram gov in 2021:
- Their age should be between 16 and 59 years.
- They must be working in unorganized sector only.
- They should not be paying income tax.
- They should not be a member of EPFO and ESIC and availing its benefits.
e shramik card online registration Required Documents
- Skill and Experience details
- Family Members Details
- Aadhaar Number
- Must have A valid Mobile number linked with Aadhar Card.
- Any Bank Account Number
- IFSC code
- Adhaar Card
e shram card self registration online 2021
e shrama card applies: The eShram Card will be having a unique 12 digit (UAN) identification number issued to every worker after e shram card registration on the CSC eshram Portal 2021. One needs to follow the steps given below for eshram self registration for a Labour Shramik Card:
- Visit the official website of e shram gov in at www.eshram.gov.in. You can also to the registration page directly by clicking here.
- On the eshram self registration home page you will find a link “Register on e-Shram” in the right hand side of the page.
- Once you click on this link, a new Self Registration page will open.
- Enter your Aadhaar linked mobile number in the box followed by the captcha code from the image.
- Select whether you are a member of EPFO or ESIC and then click on the “Send OTP” button.
- The system will send an OTP to your mobile number entered above and you will be required to enter it in the box.
- After verification, the e-Shram Dashboard will be opened on your screen.
- On the dashboard, you will find a Register for e-Shram Card button. Clicking on this button will open the registration form. Enter personal details such as full name, aadhar card details, date of birth, registered mobile number, bank account details and employment related details.
- Once you enter all the information in the registration form, then click on the “Register” button.
- This will complete your registration and you will receive a virtual eSHRAM card.
- You can download the card and take a printout of it.
E-Shram Card Help Line Number ?
Rafi Marg, New Delhi -110001
Phone No : 011-23354722(2:00 PM to 5:00 PM on working days)e-SHRAM registration Benefits ?
All registered unorganised workers will be provided accidental insurance coverage through Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) for a year.The sanctioned amount is Rs 2 lakh for accidental death and permanent disability and Rs 1 lakh in case of partial disability.What is the benefit of e Shram card?
e shram card Benefits e shram gov in
Rs 2 lakh in case of accidental death and permanent disability. Rs 1 lakh in case of partial disability. Notably, Social Security benefits will be delivered through e-Shram portal. Unorganized workers can avail the assistance of the central and state government during calamities or pandemic e shram loginHow do I open the Shram Suvidha portal?
After login, you will see a menu at left hand side. Choose ‘Link Establishment’ option from menu. 5. Now you will see link establishment form, fill out LIN number, previous representative contact details (registered mobile number and registered email id)