SSC CGL, The Staff Selection Commission has released an official notification on it’s official website i.e. @ssc.nic.in which is related to SSC CGL 2021-22 Examination, candidates who have been waiting for SSC CGL 2021-22 can apply directly. In this article we are going to share the detailed information about SSC CGL 2021-22 Online Application, Eligibility Criterias, Fee, Last Date, etc. So, keep reading this article till the end.
Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Term-1 Examination will be conducted by April 2022, for the various Group B and Group C posts in the Indian Government’s Ministry, Department, Organization.
SSC CGL 2021-22 Apply Online
|Organization||SSC (Staff Selection Commission)|
|Examination||SSC CGL (Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level) Term-1|
|Vacancies||36 (26 Group B & 10 Group C)|
|Post||Combined Graduate Level (Group B & Group C)|
|Notification Date||23 December 2021|
|Online Application Date||23 December 2021 to 23 January 2022|
|Last Date For Receipt Of Online Application||23 January 2022|
|Last Date For Making Online Fee Payment||25 January 2022|
|Last Date For Generation Of Offline Challan||27 January 2022|
|Application Form Correction Date Including Online Payment||28 January 2022 – 01 February 2022|
|SSC CGL CBT (Term-1) Admit Card Date||April 2022 (Tentative)|
|SSC CGL CBT (Term-1) Examination Date||April 2022 (Tentative)|
SSC CGL 2022 Examination Eligibility Criterias
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the SSC CGL (Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level) 2021-22, eligibility criterias are in terms of Educational Qualification and Age Limit are as follows.
Educational qualification must be as on 23 January 2022.
Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer: Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognised university or institute.
Junior Statistical Officer: Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute, having at least 60% Marks in Intermediate mathematics, or a bachelor’s degree in any subject along with Statistics as a subject.
Statistical Investigator Grade-II: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any subject along with Statistics, but the candidate must have studied statis for 3 years or 6 semesters.
Assistant in National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT): Candidate must have bachelor’s degree from a recognised university, and the candidates shoud have Degree in Law from recognised institution.
Research Assistant in National Human Rights Commission (NHRC): Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognised university or institute, candidate shoud have one-year research experience in any recognised university or any recognised research institution.
Note: For all other post of Group B and Group C, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognised university or institute.
Age Limit for various post of Group B and Group C are distinct from each-other, for various post of Group B and Group C the minimum and maximum age limit lies between 18 years to 27 years, 18 years to 30 years, 18 years to 32 years and 20 years to 30 years as on 01 January 2022.
Note: In order to check the minimum age limit and maximum age limit you have to have a look on official notification of SSC CGL 2021.
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|PWD (Unreserved)||10 Years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
Note: For More detailed information check the official notification of SSC CGL.
SSC CGL 2022 Fee
SSC CGL category-wise Fee details are tabulated below.
SSC CGL 2022 Last Date
SSC CGL 2022 Last Date for various events are tabulated below.
|Submission of Online Application||23 January 2022|
|Receipt Of Online Application||23 January 2022|
|Making Online Fee Payment||25 January 2022|
|Generation Of Offline Challan (During the banking hours)||27 January 2022|
How To Apply For SSC CGL Examination 2022?
Candidates apply for the SSC CGL Examination 2022 you have to follow the following step-by-step guide carefully, then you will be able to apply for the SSC CGL 2022.
- To apply for SSC CGL firstly you have to visit the official website of Staff Selection Comission i.e. @ssc.nic.in.
- Ater visiting the official website of SSC you will find an option of “New User ? Register Now” tap on this option.
- After tapping on the above mentioned option you will be able to a webpage where you will be asked fill in the Basic Details, fill the basic details and tap on the button of Save.
- After tapping on the above mentioned option you will be redirected to another webpage where you will find asked to fill in the Additional and Contact Details, fill the all asked details and tap on the Save button.
- After tapping on the Save button you will be redirected to a webpage where you will be find a check box of Agree, tick (check) the check and tap on Final Submit.
- After tapping on the above mentioned your registration will be completed, now visit ssc.nic.in and login your your application with registration number and password.
- After logging in the application you will be asked to fill some required credentials, upload required documents, make payment and finalize the application, do all the asked stuffs carefully and then finalize your application.
Final word, we hope you like ssc cgl 2022 recruitment post so if you like this post don’t forget to share your friend and social media,