Vaccination Certificate, You can access vaccination certificate through the Cowin portal Registration Online (cowin.gov.in) or the Aarogya Setu app or Digi-Locker by following the simple steps. You may do so by on a mobile device using the mobile number used at the time of registration.
Covid-19 vaccination certificate is compulsory in many places in India. Every year, vaccines save millions of lives. Vaccines occur by encouraging and preparing the body’s natural defences, the immune system, to recognise and fight the viruses and bacteria they are intended to combat. If the body is later exposed to those disease-causing germs after vaccination, the body is ready to destroy them immediately, preventing illness. Now you can download your Covid19 vaccination certificate even after receiving the first dose of Vaccination.
Covid Vaccination Certificate
As soon as you receive your first dose of covid19 vaccination, the Indian government will issue you with the Corona First Dose Vaccination Certificate. After the second dose, you will receive the complete vaccine certificate.
In India, you need to download your Covid vaccine certificate and take it with you on your mobile phone or in print. Because this certificate is mandatory in many places in India.
You can download your Corona vaccination certificate with your mobile phone number and Adhaar number. To do this, you need to follow these simple steps.
How to download the Covid19 vaccination certificate online using Cowin Registration Online
- Visit the official website of the Government of India e.g. B. cowin.gov.in
- Click the Login / Register button.
- Now log in with your registered cell phone number and then enter the OTP you received on this cell phone number.
- Then click on the Covid19 vaccination certificate.
- You will see your Corona vaccination Certificate on the screen.
- Click on Download to receive the electronic copy of your Covid vaccination certificate.
COVID vaccine certificate download
Covid Vaccine Certificate Download using three Simple Steps
How to download the Covid19 vaccination certificate through Aarogya Setu
1. Go to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store to download the Aarogya Setu application.
2. Install and open the application. Complete the login process with your mobile phone number.
3. Now click on the link for Cowin.
4. Then enter the 13-digit reference ID of the beneficiary and click on the Covid vaccination certificate.
5. Click on Download to download the corona vaccination certificate.
You can download the corona vaccination certificate from the DigiLocker application by following these steps.
1. Visit the Play Store to download and install the DigiLocker application if you haven’t already.
2. Now carry out the registration process in the app by entering details such as name, date of birth, gender, security PIN, mobile phone number, Aadhar number, and email ID.
3. Now after registration, navigate to the Central Government tab and click on the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW).
4. You will see an option labeled “Vaccine Certificate”.
5. Click the Vaccine Certificate link and enter your 13-digit Reference ID to download the Covid Vaccine Certificate.
Download Corona Vaccine Certificate from Umang Application
- Using the Umang application and downloading the certificate for the Covid vaccine is really easy. Please follow these steps to download the vaccination card from the UMANG app.
- Open the UMANG application. If you haven’t downloaded the app yet, go to the Play Store and download the app from there.
- Open the application on your phone and look for the “What’s New” section.
- In the “News” section you will find a tab called Cowin.
- Click on Cowin and tap on the option Download vaccination certificate.
- Now enter your mobile phone number and also enter the OTP that you have just sent to your mobile phone.
- Confirm the name of the beneficiary and download the Covid vaccination certificate there.
Covid 2nd Dose Certificate
To download the Covid 2nd Vaccine Certificate, the article explains many simple options. We will provide you with a direct link to download your vaccination certificate.
You can now download the certificate for the second dose of the Covid vaccine on your mobile phone. To do this, follow a few simple steps.
When you receive your second dose of the Covid vaccine, you will receive a confirmation message on the mobile phone number provided at the time of vaccination.
In this message, you will receive information about your registration number with your vaccine. In this message, you will receive a link that will take you to a page on your mobile phone number.
On this page, you will need to enter your mobile phone number and click Get OTP and sign in. When you log in, a PDF of the Covid certificate for the 2nd vaccination dose will be sent to your mobile phone.
After downloading your vaccination certificate Covid, check your name, the number of adhaar, date of birth, name of the vaccine, dose, etc.
So that’s how you may get a Cowin Vaccine Certificate using your phone number or other methods.